Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A new adventure

So I've decided to give this "blog" thing a try. As someone submerged in the world of binary and logic I rarely am allowed to let my "creative juices" flow. Thus I have decided to join the crowd and jump onto the band wagon of being a "blogger". When the first seeds started to sprout for this little adventure the logical side of my being decided to take over and try to organize the idea as a structured and logical entity. Alas even with the help of my mind maps and flow charts I could not come to a decision on how this blog would be structured, so in the spirit of free thought I have now decided to "wing it" :) Thus there will be no structure/hierarchy to which this blog adheres, do not expect posts to follow a pattern of any sort. This blog is now just my simple way of allowing my little mind to float through a sea of inspiration and see where it lands. So here's to a new adventure afoot...may it be enjoyed by all :)

No comments: