Monday, February 21, 2011

Blue Mondays

It's funny...Mondays come around every week yet they are still such unwelcomed guests. The poor little dears has such a bad reputation that they have a nice fancy name attached to them; lunaediesophobia is the fear of Mondays. 
I have no fear of Mondays...I'm just really not a fan. Mondays always seem to be a day packed with things to do and very little time to do them in. Office irritations seem to hit all the right nerves and people in general just seem to be very slow on the up-take. Mondays are generally days that you just try to get through with minimum damage to your own mental state and minimum physical damage to the people around you. Mondays bring along with them some serious bad mojo that none can deny. Whether we have placed this bad karma on Mondays by choice or there are some other powers @ work it matters not; Mondays will always be the "bad boys" of the week.
So far my Monday has been "typical"...the day has flown by and I feel like my mind has been left behind somewhere still trying to organize my to-do list. *sigh* Right now I'm just holding out for 5 'o' clock...I pray that what's left of my sanity holds and that no bodies I left in my wake. 



No comments: