Monday, February 28, 2011

A little under the weather

I have never handled sickness well.
I'm fine with other people being sick...I've always fancied myself to be a kick-ass doctor :) But when I'm the patient it's a totally different kettle of fish. I lack the patience to be a good patient...lying around idly is something I just don't do well.
Since Saturday though I have been forced to be a semi-good little patient...some bug has gotten hold of me and it's not eager to let go.  I felt well enough to venture out of bed this morning but as the day has progressed that feeling of wellness has slowly disappeared :(
I have no desire to give in to this monster bug that has decided to harass me so tonight I intend on drugging myself good and proper. Hopefully when I wake in the morning I will be feel like facing the world again and here's hoping that it remains that way. I'm really not a good little sick person...if this continues I may need to be locked up for everyone's safety :)

No comments: